Established in 1999, the AR Emerging awards support young architects and designers at a key stage in their career, promoting their best work to a worldwide audience. Previous winners have included Carla Juaçaba, Shigeru Ban, Rick Joy, Ana Heringer, Sou Fujimoto, Thomas Heatherwick, Neri & Hu, Li Xiaodong and Frida Escobedo.
Here is why you need to enter the 2023 AR Emerging awards:
- There is a prize fund of £5000
- All finalists will be published in a special edition of The Architectural Review
- All finalists will present in person to our world-renowned judging panel at The Architectural Review offices in London on the 8th November.
- All entrants will be invited to a celebratory event in London in November where the finalists will present live and the winners will be announced.
- After the celebratory event, all finalists will be invited to join the AR editorial team, judges and sponsors at an exclusive dinner in London in November.
- AR will make a contribution to finalists’ travel costs based on locations.
- All entries will be displayed in a permanent gallery on the AR Emerging Awards website.
- The overall winner and the Peter Davey Prize winner will each receive two complimentary tickets to the World Architecture Festival taking place in Singapore from the 29 November – 1 December
The 2023 awards entries are now open for entries.
Final entry deadline: 1 September 2023