Established in 1999, the AR Emerging awards support young architects and designers at a key stage in their career, promoting their best work to a worldwide audience. Previous winners have included Carla Juaçaba, Shigeru Ban, Rick Joy, Ana Heringer, Sou Fujimoto, Thomas Heatherwick, Neri & Hu, Li Xiaodong and Frida Escobedo.
Here is why you need to enter the 2023 AR Emerging awards:
- There is a prize fund of £5000
- All finalists will be published in a special edition of The Architectural Review
- All finalists will present in person to our world-renowned judging panel
- Awards will be presented at an invited event
- All finalists will be invited to join the AR editorial team, judges and sponsors at an exclusive eve-of-presentation dinner.
- AR will make a contribution to finalists’ travel costs based on locations
- All entries will be displayed in a permanent gallery on the AR Emerging Awards website